Good suggestion!

16-11-2013 18:45
Hello,

Me and two members were talking about how the international boards could be a lot more active, when one of them, INeedSomeMoney, came up with a great idea! (Okay, the idea was somewhere near what I made from it, mine is technically possible, changing the entire layout would be a hassle. :p At least, I hope so, it wíll be necessary to work around the existing CMS code. If not, above the anouncements board? That way it's possible to get the board before the loop that gets the tables)

The idea is to move the board of your country based on IP-adress up as high as possible, under anouncements? Before people see the support or general boards, they see their own language. I don't think most people are going to look whether their country is in the list or not, there are too many languages for that.

What do you think?

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
19-11-2013 14:04
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the suggestion.
We would translate our website soon and then the entire website would be available in different languages.
It won't happen next month but it's within our future plans.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
19-11-2013 23:05
gptreasureHi Jonathan,

Thanks for the suggestion.
We would translate our website soon and then the entire website would be available in different languages.
It won't happen next month but it's within our future plans.

Nice to hear :)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
20-11-2013 21:29
That means Spanish members like me and sagitari will see the page in Spanish? I honestly preffer it in English but well I can get use to it :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-12-2013 18:59
I would love to help translate the website if you send me the text array :-)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
18-12-2013 10:46
JooonathanI would love to help translate the website if you send me the text array :-)

This is the next big thing we would concentrate on, hopefully around February or March, yeah, quite a while but it takes lots to prepare and we have to complete some previous assignments first.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6