He's always the winner :(

07-12-2011 21:38
Hey all,I think we should make a new rule for the offer contest because

User Offers Prize

Zacharyone 37 $50

Well he always will win,so please make this rule : Once you won,you no longer cant participate in the contest!

Thanks...
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
09-12-2011 02:57
huuuh, he wins because he goes for it? Just try harder.
09-12-2011 07:55
He is from the UK and not from the US and he makes lots of points from the Daily Surveys (and US members for instance have lots more potential to do better than him and also European members as well) - the key to make points is the Daily Surveys, however we are going to introduce future contests where more users will be rewarded and not only 3, it's coming soon as well.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
09-12-2011 08:16
gptreasureHe is from the UK and not from the US and he makes lots of points from the Daily Surveys (and US members for instance have lots more potential to do better than him and also European members as well) - the key to make points is the Daily Surveys, however we are going to introduce future contests where more users will be rewarded and not only 3, it's coming soon as well.

Ok thanks :)

Get-Paid Moderator
02-01-2012 01:28
Still, I do think excluding the old winner in the following contest would be fair :) Lets not demotivate everyone, because one person is completing offers like a mad-man! ^^
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
02-01-2012 23:44
really he deserves to win the contest.. but ufff , he has already earned 100$ !! i'm sure he loves get-paid xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
04-01-2012 10:25
sagitarireally he deserves to win the contest.. but ufff , he has already earned 100$ !! i'm sure he loves get-paid xD

Sagitari,Get-paid is his Girl Friend! XDDD

Get-Paid Moderator
04-01-2012 13:41
JooonathanSagitari,Get-paid is his Girl Friend! XDDD

Lol, well, this month has started with completely different leaders so far.
It's a competition which is available for everyone, so anyobody can be a "mad-man" who completes tons of offers, you don't agree?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-01-2012 17:16
gptreasureLol, well, this month has started with completely different leaders so far.
It's a competition which is available for everyone, so anyobody can be a "mad-man" who completes tons of offers, you don't agree?

Yeah but it's very dificult and we are mods so we concentrate about helping our members :P

Get-Paid Moderator
11-01-2012 20:32
ChatDexterYeah but it's very dificult and we are mods so we concentrate about helping our members :P

ChatDexter, you can now profit from your hard work!
Please see:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13728-Posts-tips-and-techniques-and-GET-PAID-for-it-!&p=106252#post106252
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13726-Posts-about-your-referrals-techniques-and-get-paid-for-it-!&p=106249#post106249

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 14