Jirochani user

15-01-2014 00:08
Offtopic forum is full of his posts =O
If you want to take a look...

Greets!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
15-01-2014 13:53
I have notified him already. I will ban him if he continues.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
15-01-2014 21:19
I don't see his threads as a negative thing. Our OFF TOPIC forum isn't very active and that's why all of the forum is full of his threads, he is the only active member there. As long as he continue to post one thread a day it's alright.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
16-01-2014 16:23
But what I'm seeing is an abuse of our XP system. Everytime you create a thread you earn XP and by posting,you also earn XP

Get-Paid Moderator
16-01-2014 21:50
ChatDexterBut what I'm seeing is an abuse of our XP system. Everytime you create a thread you earn XP and by posting,you also earn XP

I'm not sure it's accurate. If he is trying to exploit the system and post threads only for the XP, then why does he post just one thread a day? He could post more than one thread and get more XP.

Trust me Dexter, there are many other much better ways to exploit the system and earn XP easily. In addition, don't forget that our purpose of letting them earn XP for every post is to give motivation to post and make the forum more active.

So like I said before, I don't see any problem with that as long as he doesn't post too many threads a day.

Hope you understand,
Rephael.
17-01-2014 13:52
But if you see,only three words are written on his threads.

Get-Paid Moderator
18-01-2014 17:38
ChatDexterBut if you see,only three words are written on his threads.

That's because his threads are more for discussion or news. He writes most of the words on the titles.
19-01-2014 09:58
There is also that new member , I think he is here since 4 days, Midody ( http://www.get-paid.com/profile.php?p=1253108 )
He already have 700 posts and replied on a lot of old threads on the French forum.

Maybe we need to give him a warning?
French forum moderator.
19-01-2014 12:15
INeedSomeMoney )
He already have 700 posts and replied on a lot of old threads on the French forum.

Maybe we need to give him a warning?

I have already sent him a message to stop or I'll have to ban him. He has stopped.
19-01-2014 12:48
Okay, thank you Rephael.
French forum moderator.
Total Posts: 18