Kiwiwall ??

05-08-2016 11:41
Hi!!

Moderators payments are being processed by KIWIWALL instead of GPTREASURE like always??

There are news about this??

GetPaid is property of KiwiWall (page seemed to get-paid)??
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-08-2016 17:52
Yes, it's a new business we started in addition!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-08-2016 18:26
gptreasureYes, it's a new business we started in addition!

nice!! I hope it goes good !!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
23-08-2016 21:33
Congratulations! :)

Sorry for not being online for a while, pretty much everything from playing video-games to taking a shower became to much to put myself to. :( I have to work on a lot of stuff the coming months, but expect (at least, I REALLY hope so) to see me spam a little more in the following months :)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
30-08-2016 13:03
JooonathanCongratulations! :)

Sorry for not being online for a while, pretty much everything from playing video-games to taking a shower became to much to put myself to. :( I have to work on a lot of stuff the coming months, but expect (at least, I REALLY hope so) to see me spam a little more in the following months :)

No worries.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-09-2016 07:53
Good to hear Get-Paid.com is expanding! More power to the team!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 6