List of bugs - New 'Get-Paid' design

27-06-2013 21:03
Hello my fellow moderators!
I thought it would be great if we will post in this thread all the bugs we have came across by from the striving to make the awesome new design of 'Get-Paid' more convenient.

Have a nice day! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
28-06-2013 13:51
Facebook connect didn't work yesterday, does it now? :)
Furthermore, opening a forum link in a new tab only shows the forum and not the frame around it. Downside to iframes... A JS should be sufficient, right? :)

Found one more: social settings is empty!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
28-06-2013 15:57
There is a bug that even after I cashed-out my cash balance I could bet on the money in games although I don't actually have money on my account. Now I have a negative amount of coins in my account.

Screenshot:

JooonathanFacebook connect didn't work yesterday, does it now? :)
Furthermore, opening a forum link in a new tab only shows the forum and not the frame around it. Downside to iframes... A JS should be sufficient, right? :)

Found one more: social settings is empty!

I have already reported about the forum bug. I have the same problem with the blank "Social Settings" page under "Account Settings", thanks for reporting! :D
20-08-2013 13:00
I thought it would be nice to make this thread active again:

1. The URL is wrong when I try to enter to the new "Easy Offers" through the forum.

2. Referrals tips page isn't edited. (http://www.get-paid.com/earn-coins.php?hoft=referrals&subt=tips)

3. When you invite a friend via Facebook you don't really earn 1 coin.

4. When you enter the tab "Social Settings" in your profile settings you see a blank page.

Hope it helps! :)
Total Posts: 4