* Respect the others

Use :

You can use it to :

* Talk with other members

* Support

* Talk about the games.

Chat created by Get-Paid Team
© All rights reserve 2008-2011
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2012 17:36
Uhm, sorry, but you really should have discussed this first before you started your big promotion tour over the forums!

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
14-01-2012 18:19
Well, I like the idea... I've suggested this before and it has been discussed before too... IF you were to make a live chat for Gptreasure, you'll HAVE TO make it look just as professional as Gptreasure now looks.
14-01-2012 19:05
We'll discuss if this can be approved or not, but just like Jonathan mentioned this should get a prior approval.
For the next day or so you can keep it the way it is but once we get a decision I would let you know, thanks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
14-01-2012 23:18
Uhm, sorry, but you really should have discussed this first before you started your big promotion tour over the forums!

Jonathan

+1. I agree with you.

I think we have enough with the forum, here we can talk always we want.

the only section I think it would be useful to add a live chat is the games section, no more
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
15-01-2012 09:36
ChatDexter,

I do apologise but we've decided not to accept this because this is not monitored by us and if anything wrong happens we would be responsible so we cannot claim the chat as an official chat of our website, I do apologise.
Nevertheless, I can assure you we would have a chatbox available very soon in our site, so members would be able to chat with each other, this is something we're working on and it would be available soon.

I appreciate your good intentions and the fact you put time and effort on this, however please understand you do need to contact me first before placing an announcement because everything falls into our responsibility in the end, and such actions cannot take place without a prior approval.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-01-2012 09:46
gptreasureChatDexter,

I do apologise but we've decided not to accept this because this is not monitored by us and if anything wrong happens we would be responsible so we cannot claim the chat as an official chat of our website, I do apologise.
Nevertheless, I can assure you we would have a chatbox available very soon in our site, so members would be able to chat with each other, this is something we're working on and it would be available soon.

I appreciate your good intentions and the fact you put time and effort on this, however please understand you do need to contact me first before placing an announcement because everything falls into our responsibility in the end, and such actions cannot take place without a prior approval.

Admin,I understand xD
Haha ok :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
16-01-2012 08:22
ChatDexterAdmin,I understand xD
Haha ok :D

Thanks for the understanding.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8