Long awaited gaming forum

29-11-2011 21:10
Dear moderators,

I guess it's time now! The new version is up: the gaming section should be released, agree? :)
I suggest placing it under the general section!

Well, if you agree, GPTreasure?

To start the board up, we should come up with some ideas. Like topics about popular games & steam e.g. names.

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
29-11-2011 21:56
Really I would prefer to have a new forum related to earning money online than a gaming section, but all the pages we announce there would compete with gptreasure, and we don't want this hahahah
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
30-11-2011 17:35
Yeah thanks sagitari for reminding Admin :P

Yeah I agree...We want some Game Section!!! Or we will all quit hahaha ^^)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
30-11-2011 18:02
Hum, Jonathan, not Sag ;p

I believe it would be a great benefit to our community. More off-the-main-topic boards will improve overall activity!

Jonathan
01-12-2011 05:28
hahha sorry XDDD

Edit : I already commented this to GPTreasure a long time ago before the new design released...In the game section we can sell games and make extra money ^^) + we can help people and create Online Clans for Ps3,Pc

Does anyone here have a ps3 ? To play Black ops with me :P

Get-Paid Moderator
01-12-2011 13:10
Jooonathan
Well, if you agree, GPTreasure?

Yes, and not only agree, but we're developing a new section of games in our site that is coming soon.
We're not stopping there as you can see, and we have an official contest to be announced shortly! :o
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-12-2011 15:10
gptreasureYes, and not only agree, but we're developing a new section of games in our site that is coming soon.
We're not stopping there as you can see, and we have an official contest to be announced shortly! :o

Contest about what? And very good idea :)

Get-Paid Moderator
03-12-2011 14:38
Contest is nice! :) Too bad surveys never work here... Even if I try to give in false information :P
Is it a monthly contest?

And about the gaming section, nice! :D I guess it will be flash games? You know what would be nice? An option for users to review games they play!

Jonathan
03-12-2011 16:43
If we put downloadable games...Well this will make the game site slow...?

Get-Paid Moderator
03-12-2011 19:42
Depends were we store them. :)
Total Posts: 17