Main Forum question...

12-01-2012 19:51
Hey!
I saw that in the main forum,many people are talking about crimes,so don't you think that it's a good idea to create some rules?

Like for example,we don't talk about crimes or say badwords etc...

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-01-2012 22:57
I think it's legit to talk about crimes!jaja
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-01-2012 06:34
sagitariI think it's legit to talk about crimes!jaja

ç
Jajjaa molaria jajajja XD

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2012 19:04
Do you have a link to that specific post? I cannot find any related to crime.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-01-2012 10:04
gptreasureDo you have a link to that specific post? I cannot find any related to crime.

The Bin Laden DEAD XD

Get-Paid Moderator
15-01-2012 20:26
o.o I doubt there's no problem with talking about crimes, rapes, terrorism, lottery winners and stuff such as that.
drugs are pretty bad for people, but then again, why not? If any false info doesn't leak out, nobody would want to start using them anyhow. ;o

..bad words? meh. personally I don't get offended if somebody curses as long as it doesn't get capslock-rape and like. Some people do. I just wish there will be no filters in the upcoming updates as I think mods can delete worst swear words every now and then anyhow. (filters have their problems)
16-01-2012 08:24
ChatDexterThe Bin Laden DEAD XD

This one is fine, it's not a discussion about crime, it was just something that caught lots of attention in the news, I don't see anything wrong with it.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-01-2012 08:26
Rokujou
..bad words? meh. personally I don't get offended if somebody curses as long as it doesn't get capslock-rape and like. Some people do.

I'm not personally up for using bad words but if's slightly a small thing I'd agree as long as it comes with good spirit and not with intentions of bashing someone etc.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-01-2012 10:51
I moved all off topic posts to the off topic board! ;p
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
17-01-2012 19:58
JooonathanI moved all off topic posts to the off topic board! ;p

Thank you Jonathan.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 10