Members are EXPLODING the support section

08-01-2012 19:01
Hey guys!
I thing you've noticed that many members are complaining about the new payout system and almost all of them are creating a topic asking the SAME question!

Solution :

- In the "redirect page" we can put an advertisement saying :

(Wroten by GPTreasure)

We are firstly looking into reducing that minimum for non US/UK members to $1.00 or around there, but on top of it:

- We want to award members who sign-up with a free $1.00 automatically!
- We want to give away lots of free money, for watching videos, playing games (not only against each other but for fun), and randomly every hour, 24 times a day award members with a free $1.00 as well or something like that.

For this to happen we MUST have a minimum withdrawal policy, otherwise we ourselves won't be able to run the business - but please understand the concept of having this policy IS NOT against the members but for them - we are giving too little rewards and our concept of paying only for completing offers is OK concept but not enough.
Why not pay you for watching videos that you like and just for being in our site instead?

What do you think, this is not a better way to improve the site and get the forums as well finally live and kicking?

This will reduce the number of people asking the same question,what do you say?

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-01-2012 13:57
Hi ChatDexter,

We have resolved most of the members issues with the minimum cashout.
I can confirm there was a problem but we also solved it as well.
What I mentioned is not necessarily something to be mentioned right now, it's just words, better let the actions speak for themselves. :o

In another words, once we add up all the new features to our site you would see the change coming up on its own, hopefully of course.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-01-2012 15:12
gptreasureHi ChatDexter,

We have resolved most of the members issues with the minimum cashout.
I can confirm there was a problem but we also solved it as well.
What I mentioned is not necessarily something to be mentioned right now, it's just words, better let the actions speak for themselves. :o

In another words, once we add up all the new features to our site you would see the change coming up on its own, hopefully of course.

hahaha OK!! Im very excited XD

Regards admin! :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 3