Missing currency button

12-04-2012 15:28
I have a suggestion,well many members are protesting for about missing currency,so :

What we can do is create a "button" for "missing currency" in our dashboard and place it below "cashout" button.In this "missing currency button" when you click it you will be redirected to a site(part of get paid) to "protest" an offer with this information:

Name of the offer
Proof(i.e images,"congratulations text" etc)

This will make things easier for admin and for everyone.

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-04-2012 19:04
Usually offer do approve on time but still there are a lot of reasons why offer doesn't approves. Rather then sending screenshots & stuff to admin. We can just simply follow the "How-to Offer Guide" & hopefully next time when member redo the offer They will be able to get the offer to approve.
12-04-2012 19:17
Get-Paid SSRUsually offers do approve on time but still there are a lot of reasons why offer doesn't approves. Rather then sending screenshots & stuff to admin. We can just simply follow the "How-to Offer Guide" & hopefully next time when member redo the offer They will be able to get the offer to approve.

Mmm ok then but we should still wait for admin's reply :D

Get-Paid Moderator
12-04-2012 19:30
Sure why not :)
16-04-2012 06:39
ChatDexterMmm ok then but we should still wait for admin's reply :D

We cannot provide a system for users to simply copy-paste and send us proofs for non tracked offers (you called it missing currency, but a missing currency is more like a $ or € that is 'missed', just correcting you there) - I would explain to you why:

1) Users can always complete offers in other sites and take advantage of "our system" and ask us to pay them as well for what they did on the other site - that is not fair towards us and that is an abuse of the system.

2) The amount of time required to handle such requests is literally 'too much'.

3) Users have to understand we do all we can to provide the most accurate tracking for their offers, if they insist and provide enough proofs they came from our site we can help them, but in most cases when you try to complete an offer for the 2nd time it would simply get tracked, I don't know why it works like this but there are no constant rules to the system, so we're working with what we have.

Thanks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
09-05-2012 17:41
Oh yes I forgot about this thread :D

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 6