Mods Names Starting With "Get-Paid"

10-04-2012 17:35
Hello guys,

I just wanted to know if you guys think all the mods should have there username starting with "Get-Paid" so it will be something like "Get-Paid SSR" or my actual name. That way members will know who is a moderator & who is a regular user. Please leave your opinions below.

Thanks.
10-04-2012 19:00
Oh come on man we have liberty!!! xD We are free haha I disagree sorry man hope I didnt offend you bro
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-04-2012 20:05
ChatDexterOh come on man we have liberty!!! xD We are free haha I disagree sorry man hope I didnt offend you bro

No, problem & its your opinion so lets see if there anybody else who wants to give us there opinion :) & if you think "Get-Paid ChatDexter" looks weird then maybe you can add your name at the end:) (Just a suggestion).
11-04-2012 05:02
Since moderators can leave our site some new ones might join - the feature sounds ok for me only with moderators who have been with us for a long time.

As I can see on the other hand ChatDexter is against the idea, so I would say if a moderator wants to change his username then we can do so and if not then just leave it the way it is for him/her - so it's quite individual.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
12-04-2012 15:13
What we can do for this is "create a moderator badge" for everyone,I mean instead of our OWN PROFILE PICTURES,we can use them as an avatar.
And also,this isn't a good idea haha but we can use a different FONT instead of ARIAL.

AGAIN (re edit :D) About the "green circle for online member" For mods we can have it purple or any color except white and black or red.

Opinions?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
13-04-2012 12:54
Actually, I'm all in. It would look nice and help distinguish mods from regular users much better than the small "moderator" text below our names that we have now. This would apply to International mods as well, no? :) If so I'll reserve "Get-Paid Mike".
Actually. Even If its not, then if possible please change it to just "Mike". This name is getting old ;) (not really any reason to change the name, but.. man.)

Purple circle for online mods would be cool, btw.
13-04-2012 13:42
hi there!!
I'm sorry, I hadn't seen this thread before xD

It doesn't matter for me if I've "Get-Paid sagitari" instead of "sagitari" xd
So, as you want :)

- Maybe it looks more professional but anyway people already know if we're mods because we have "moderator" text below our nicks.

Purple circle for online mods would be cool, btw.

Instead of this, it would more useful If we had our nicks in different colour than the rest xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-04-2012 15:42
Just to let everyone know. Admin tried changing my name from "SSRGetPaid" to "Get-Paid SSR" on my request & I lost all my referrals. Then admin had to change everything. So I can get everything back & now when I have everything back. My referral link doesn't works because there is a space between "Get-Paid" & "SSR" . Just thought I should let you guys know about this because it is going to be a big sacrifice. If you all want to change your name & not get any referrals.
13-04-2012 18:14
important comment...

I'm sorry but then at the moment I prefer to keep my current nick.

Then it hasn't meaning, users alredy know we're mods and you lose your referrals...
why do you want to have Get-Paid SSR nick?

Anyway if the admin wants that we have the same Get-Paid nick in the future, he's free, I'll accept his decision ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-04-2012 18:46
Hmm, how about putting moderator above the username in the same style as the username and making it one anchor?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 12