Mods Problems

16-03-2012 01:03
Let's discuss all the problems that we are having here & let's not argue on "Support" forum because we represent get-paid & if we are just going to argue with each other like this on support forum then we are just putting bad impression on new members. So please discuss all the problems here.

Thanks.
16-03-2012 01:07
Orignally posted by "Sagitari" . I hope she didn't mind me moving her post here.

hello moderators.sorry for my answer but i bored to see the same answers froms mods. "your account is already activated because you can post in the forum" because u can post without activate your account.but you cant cash-out if u havent activate your account

Problem is not that mods can't activate account. Actual problem is that mods are giving wrong responses.

It's the first time I reply "because you can post in the forum" and the reason is because I didn't know if he had received the confirmation email so I searched in the forum and look:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13980-How-can-I-activate-my-account&highlight=post+forum

admin's reply: Your account is shown as an already activated account. (You can also post in the forum because your account is already activated)

and time ago the admin told me that the issues with the confirmation e-mail were solved so I just replied the same than the admin (what I've pasted above) then if we give wrong answers is because we're not properly informed if the issues are definitively solved or not ;)
16-03-2012 07:29
It will be a good idea if mods can activate accounts too?

And I dont like some mods' acttitude..
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
16-03-2012 14:54
ChatDexterIt will be a good idea if mods can activate accounts too?

And I dont like some mods' acttitude..

I am sorry If you are talking about my attitude.
16-03-2012 15:57
SSRGetPaidI am sorry If you are talking about my attitude.
Hahha of course not man XD

Get-Paid Moderator
17-03-2012 23:17
I don't have any problem, I just was giving my reason of my reply "because you can post in the forum".

I don't have anything against mods nor admin.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-03-2012 23:39
sagitariI don't have any problem, I just was giving my reason of my reply "because you can post in the forum".

I don't have anything against mods nor admin.

Saigitari you dont need to redeem your self or anything :) It's all good ;)
20-03-2012 09:56
If there's anything I can do to assist please contact me as well.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-04-2012 07:41
gptreasureIf there's anything I can do to assist please contact me as well.
haha ok admin I'll let you know if there is any problem among us :)

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 9