New (Denmark, Sewden, Finland & Norway Forum)

08-04-2012 06:34
Hello Moderators,

Just to let everyone know, we just added a new forum & that forum is for all the countries listed in the title :). Here is the link to the new forum : http://www.get-paid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?34-Denmark-Finland-Norway-Sweden-Forum & We would also like you to welcome our new moderator "Auctoritas" who will also be helping us moderate those forums. All the best to all the moderators & enjoy!!!

SSRGetPaid.
08-04-2012 09:04
SSRGetPaid & We would also like you to welcome out new moderator "Auctoritas" who will also be helping us moderate those forums. All the best to all the moderators & enjoy!!!

SSRGetPaid.

That's very cool! I hope activity from there :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
08-04-2012 12:55
Actually, I was about to suggest this once but.. Kinda let down on the idea because I'm not very fluent in Swedish or other Scandinavian languages aside from Finnish.

I'm having some problems with my private messages (can't send any and can't find where to change my settings on them), but I believe its pretty safe to discuss this here.

So just to be sure, you want me to translate this sentence;

This forum is for (x) members. (replace "x" with the country name, or in this case country names),

to Finnish and post a sticky welcoming message? I believe I could somehow manage to work it out to Swedish as well but I think I'll pass on Norwegian and Danish. In my opinion even google translator could do better than me in those cases. ;)
08-04-2012 16:44
Nice. Get-Paid keeps growing :)
welcome aboard, Auctoritas, I've never know about you xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
08-04-2012 18:19
RokujouActually, I was about to suggest this once but.. Kinda let down on the idea because I'm not very fluent in Swedish or other Scandinavian languages aside from Finnish.

I'm having some problems with my private messages (can't send any and can't find where to change my settings on them), but I believe its pretty safe to discuss this here.

So just to be sure, you want me to translate this sentence;

This forum is for (x) members. (replace "x" with the country name, or in this case country names),

to Finnish and post a sticky welcoming message? I believe I could somehow manage to work it out to Swedish as well but I think I'll pass on Norwegian and Danish. In my opinion even google translator could do better than me in those cases. ;)

Hello Rokujou,

First of all I have made few changes in your PM settings so can you check & see if it is working now. Second "Auctoritas" can speak "Swedish,Norwegian & Danish" so don't worry about it at all. We also want you to translate the sentence "This forum is for (x) members. " into Finnish & send me or admin a PM so we can replace the current description. I hope this helped & feel free to ask anymore questions you may have :).

Thanks.
08-04-2012 18:20
sagitariNice. Get-Paid keeps growing :)
welcome aboard, Auctoritas, I've never know about you xD

Yep, we are trying our best & did you had a chance to check out the new dashboard :) ?
08-04-2012 19:55
of course!! I love it (L)
you're doing a great job guys!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
08-04-2012 20:53
sagitariof course!! I love it (L)
you're doing a great job guys!!

Wow thanks for the appreciating & it was mostly developers who did the work :)
08-04-2012 21:10
Oh, just one question. "x" being only Finnish in this case? Seeing the description includes all the countries separately.
08-04-2012 21:13
RokujouOh, just one question. "x" being only Finnish in this case? Seeing the description includes all the countries separately.

Yes, that is correct :)
Total Posts: 15