New cash out system changin GET-PAID

05-01-2012 21:49
Hello !!
I saw some members protesting about the new cashout system!
We would like to recuperate the old version! When I joined this site,I loved it because it has no min payout and it was real!!! Now,with the "upgrading things" everything is changing!

People joined this because we have no min payout and very good forum!

Sorry but I don't support this new system.

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
06-01-2012 00:00
but once time you've requested the payment you receive it in 24-48hours!

I think nowadays there aren't sites like this and people won't leave get-paid due to the new cashout system
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
06-01-2012 02:43
The whole no-minimum payout thing was the entire reason I sticked around 3 years ago. Asking a minimum would be réálly bad for bussiness!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
06-01-2012 09:43
I'm glad you've raised this concern, because we are definitely aware that this would make people upset, at first glance.
We are firstly looking into reducing that minimum for non US/UK members to $1.00 but on top of it - I've just updated our FAQ with an answer for the question "Is there a minimum payout", but also let us know what you think:

- We want to award members who sign-up with a free $1.00 automatically!
- We want to give away lots of free money, for watching videos, playing games (not only against each other but for fun), and randomly every hour, 24 times a day award members with a free $1.00 as well or something like that.

For this to happen we MUST have a minimum withdrawal policy, otherwise we ourselves won't be able to run the business - but please understand the concept of having this policy IS NOT against the members but for them - we are giving too little rewards and our concept of paying only for completing offers is OK concept but not enough.
Why not pay you for watching videos that you like and just for being in our site instead?

What do you think, this is not a better way to improve the site and get the forums as well finally live and kicking?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-01-2012 10:52
Thanks for explaining this to me,but I think you should do the same to the public too.

50% of the members will abandon get-paid for sure,so you must do something now!

Regards

Get-Paid Moderator
06-01-2012 13:06
ChatDexterThanks for explaining this to me,but I think you should do the same to the public too.

50% of the members will abandon get-paid for sure,so you must do something now!

Regards

You suggest we do a $1.00 minimum or $0.50 minimum, or no minimum at all?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-01-2012 13:38
No I mean you explain the same thing u explained me,so that the members understand better the new payout system

Get-Paid Moderator
06-01-2012 14:15
ChatDexterNo I mean you explain the same thing u explained me,so that the members understand better the new payout system

Sure, we are working on it, there will be videos coming out as well.
I also forgot to mention the new policy would allow us to PAY MUCH HIGHER prices on the the offers you complete.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-01-2012 15:51
gptreasureSure, we are working on it, there will be videos coming out as well.
I also forgot to mention the new policy would allow us to PAY MUCH HIGHER prices on the the offers you complete.

Haha ok thanks :D

Get-Paid Moderator
10-01-2012 13:48
What do you guys think of the NEW cashout requirements?
Does that make everyone happy?

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 24