New idea-Post your's here!!!

24-10-2011 18:24
Hey everyone,

Please post here all ideas that you want.
Ill start ^^:

We can put a music player so while we surf the forum,we're listening to music ^^ Sounds like FUN and not BORING :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
24-10-2011 18:52
Haha, don't agree! ;p
Would decrease the loading speed a lót. Alexa shows that 95% of all top 100k websites are slower than GPTreasure! :)
Also, the music will stop every time you go to a different page. GPTreasure is not based on iframes are any scripting languages that allow the player to stay put. ;)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
24-10-2011 20:45
JooonathanHaha, don't agree! ;p
Would decrease the loading speed a lót. Alexa shows that 95% of all top 100k websites are slower than GPTreasure! :)
Also, the music will stop every time you go to a different page. GPTreasure is not based on iframes are any scripting languages that allow the player to stay put. ;)

I agree - just open a new tab and play music from youtube, we are not here to compete with the tons of songs they have there. :D
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-10-2011 05:15
kkk its just an idea :D

Get-Paid Moderator
25-10-2011 06:18
Can we put a "Chat" tab,so everyone can chat other members online!And if they have a question and there is a mod/admin online,they can directly ask it to him.
Regards

Edit: This will reduce the nº of topics so the forum will be faster :D

Get-Paid Moderator
26-10-2011 19:45
And will also reduce forum activity.
Still, that's still a good idea, but it can also be quite anoying, so you will need an option to turn it off. ;)

Jonathan
27-10-2011 07:37
i'm against the chat, i'm agree with jonathan, it would reduce forum activity and I don't want this

and I like listening to my own music ajaj this is an earning site not GpTube xd
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
18-11-2011 21:23
Well let's just create GPTube hahaha!!!!!!!
i'm against the chat, i'm agree with jonathan, it would reduce forum activity and I don't want this

and I like listening to my own music ajaj this is an earning site not GpTube xd

Get-Paid Moderator
19-11-2011 12:29
It's called YouTube & Google AdSense :$ :P:P:P
20-11-2011 10:30
ChatDexterCan we put a "Chat" tab,so everyone can chat other members online!And if they have a question and there is a mod/admin online,they can directly ask it to him.
Regards

Edit: This will reduce the nº of topics so the forum will be faster :D

On a 2nd thought we want to make our site to be more of social network and not only pure GPT site for earning money so this is something we will be working on as well.
As you can see most of your suggestions regarding our old site have been done, so we're not just saying things, we also do them as well.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 12