New system for viewing and participating in the offers

25-10-2011 08:39
We got a few feedbacks users prefer the "Auto-Submit" system instead of the new system.
What's your take on this?
Do you prefer the current system, the auto-submitter or the old fashioned way of submitting manually?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-10-2011 13:52
I just checked it out, and it looks VERY nice. I'm impressed! The auto-submit thing might confuse some, but I think this is perfect!
25-10-2011 13:55
Yeah I already checked it in the morning...Its cool!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
25-10-2011 19:15
I really like it! :) Only problem is that when the first step of an offer is completed, the website opens on the same tab/screen. Opening it in a new tab would be better. :)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
25-10-2011 19:24
JooonathanI really like it! :) Only problem is that when the first step of an offer is completed, the website opens on the same tab/screen. Opening it in a new tab would be better. :)

I don't understand this exactly ... can you explain with more details ??
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 5