No daily surveys available?

05-02-2012 09:02
As the title says,there is no daily surveys available,when I click it it says that I cant do any surveys because there aren't any xD But it supposed to be unlimited right??

Thanks!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
05-02-2012 17:37
Depends on your location. I have never been able to complete one, ever!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
06-02-2012 13:23
ChatDexterAs the title says,there is no daily surveys available,when I click it it says that I cant do any surveys because there aren't any xD But it supposed to be unlimited right??

Thanks!

Can you please include a screenshot?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-02-2012 17:14
It always says that there is no surveys avaible for me :(

Get-Paid Moderator
06-02-2012 17:15
And admin please check :

I have completed them correcly I have proof XD

Spain BellezaMujerGratis.com $0.15 Paypal [email]carlodexter@yahoo.com.ph[/email] Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:46:19 Pending
Spain eDarling.es $0.3 Paypal [email]carlodexter@yahoo.com.ph[/email] Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:49:20 Pending
Spain Planet49.es $0.3 Paypal [email]carlodexter@yahoo.com.ph[/email] Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:52:26 Pending
Spain BabylonSpain $0.2 Paypal [email]carlodexter@yahoo.com.ph[/email] Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:53:08 Pending

ATTENTION : "Babylon software" has already expire (the trial)

Get-Paid Moderator
07-02-2012 00:39
"ChatDexter" it could be the demographic reason that you dont qualify for many surveys but on a good note "Daily Surveys" come out on regular bases & hopefully you will qualify for them in future :)
07-02-2012 06:18
SSRGetPaid"ChatDexter" it could be the demographic reason that you dont qualify for many surveys but on a good note "Daily Surveys" come out on regular bases & hopefully you will qualify for them in future :)

I already made more than 3...

Get-Paid Moderator
08-02-2012 18:49
ChatDexter Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:53:08 Pending

ATTENTION : "Babylon software" has already expire (the trial)

ChatDexter, for future reference:
Please post this in the support forum or contact me through PMs.
The moderators forum is for general issues moderators have with other users or with the moderation or the site for example, but not with their account specifically, okay?

Regarding the post I will expire the Babylon Spain one, thank you for letting us know about this, and the "Pending" status will change today later on.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8