November Payment

19-12-2011 14:38
gptreasureReally?! When was the last time we paid you ?!

I dont remember xD I thought it was automatically added to my acc hahaha XD!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
21-12-2011 16:44
ChatDexterI dont remember xD I thought it was automatically added to my acc hahaha XD!

Exactly, I will check and PM you.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
21-12-2011 21:19
Mod bonus was sent on 9th December, I received it properly. MANY THANKS ADMIN!!

Importe total:
$15,00 USD
Cuantía de la tarifa:
$0,00 USD
Importe neto:
$15,00 USD

Emitir un reintegro

Tiene hasta 60 días para reintegrar el pago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fecha:
9 dic 2011
Hora:
15:43:50 CET
Estado:
Completado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asunto:
Payments from Get-Paid.com
Nota personalizada:
Moderator_Bonus
Tipo de pago:
Instantáneo
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
22-12-2011 14:43
sagitariMod bonus was sent on 9th December, I received it properly. MANY THANKS ADMIN!!

15$ = 1 month?? Cool...

Get-Paid Moderator
23-12-2011 09:35
ChatDexter15$ = 1 month?? Cool...

Yes, moderators who work hard can get there, it normally veries between $5 and $15, depends on your activity and how good you are in helping others. :)
If you guys wish to discuss this please feel free, this is what this forum is for.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-12-2011 09:55
:'D Finland-forum is pretty inactive and has always been, so I think that even that 5$ or what I get is a bit too much. Of course I don't mind getting it but.. It just feels pretty wrong somehow.

Got any forums that need moderating? I check the forums regularly anyway ;)
23-12-2011 11:08
Rokujou:'D Finland-forum is pretty inactive and has always been, so I think that even that 5$ or what I get is a bit too much. Of course I don't mind getting it but.. It just feels pretty wrong somehow.

Yeah me too,that's why I said that I also want to be mod of the support forum to have more activity :D

Get-Paid Moderator
26-12-2011 15:32
I remember time ago my mod bonus was less amount. I really try to help in general get-paid besides the forum content...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
27-12-2011 11:49
Rokujou:'D Finland-forum is pretty inactive and has always been, so I think that even that 5$ or what I get is a bit too much. Of course I don't mind getting it but.. It just feels pretty wrong somehow.

No worries about the $5, and regarding other forums - so far so good, but we're working extremely hard to turn the site into a social network where members could be in touch with each other, it's a very hard task but we're on it.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-12-2011 11:50
sagitariI remember time ago my mod bonus was less amount. I really try to help in general get-paid besides the forum content...

And you're doing a great job, hence a greater reward. :p

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 22