Offer GIMP from Radium One

28-05-2013 10:02
Hi,

An user says that the offer called GIMP from Radium One offers is a virus, I rely on her words because she has tested it for 3 times, if you can check it out ... thanks
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
28-05-2013 13:19
The software GIMP? Can't see the offer, might be malicious because of a bad source, but GIMP is not a virus!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
29-05-2013 06:42
Some anti-virus softwares detect those GIMP or other download offers as ones containing viruses but in fact they don't and it's more of a bug from the anti-virus end.

If the user can provide a screenshot it would be very helpful. I'd be glad to provide him with a bonus.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
29-05-2013 19:18
gptreasureSome anti-virus softwares detect those GIMP or other download offers as ones containing viruses but in fact they don't and it's more of a bug from the anti-virus end.

If the user can provide a screenshot it would be very helpful. I'd be glad to provide him with a bonus.

I've asked her the screenshot, let's wait :)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
09-06-2013 22:35
I'm still waiting for her screenshot :(
09-06-2013 22:37
I'm still waiting for her screenshot :(
24-06-2013 00:36
He cannot provide us the screenshot because the offer expired.
Total Posts: 7