Points system

10-04-2012 16:44
Hey!!
About the points system(the monthly contest).I have an idea to make things FAIR.Because in our actual case,US and UK members got the most offers available on Get-Paid so international offers just have 30% chance to win the monthly contest.So what we can do is that for EVERY POST WE DO IN THE FORUM : + 0.5 POINTS in the ranking.
Advantage:
-Expected activity from the forum.
-Increase chance for their participation in our Trivia contest because they are going to be notificated vía "Main Forum" section.
-Website(Get-Paid.com)will be more SOCIALITE and funnier.(Our goal)

Disadvantage:
-Members are going to be competitive to win.
-Mods are going to spent more time in the forum. (I dont care about this because forum is a little boring,no activity at the moment...)

Please opinions?? What do you guys say??

Regards!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-04-2012 17:22
I like the idea but we need admins opinion first :)
11-04-2012 04:55
We are building at the moment a rewarding system that would award members for posting, for twitting, for facebook inviting, for referring others, for adding buddies, playing games, getting thumbs up and more activities.

This is currently under construction but once it goes live a member would be able to win or get much more depending on his activity and regardless of where he's from.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-04-2012 05:30
gptreasureWe are building at the moment a rewarding system that would award members for posting, for twitting, for facebook inviting, for referring others, for adding buddies, playing games, getting thumbs up and more activities.

This is currently under construction but once it goes live a member would be able to win or get much more depending on his activity and regardless of where he's from.

Wow cool!! That's the best idea ever :D

Get-Paid Moderator
11-04-2012 05:35
I agree with chatdexter :D
11-04-2012 19:17
Get-Paid SSRI agree with chatdexter :D
Hahaha you and I are cool guys xD Whos with me? Haha lol

Get-Paid Moderator
11-04-2012 21:58
Seems like a decent idea to be honest, equal chance for everybody is great.
Don't do anything yet though, I'm currently leading the board and I'm hoping to stay at the same place at the very end of April.
11-04-2012 23:27
AuctoritasSeems like a decent idea to be honest, equal chance for everybody is great.
Don't do anything yet though, I'm currently leading the board and I'm hoping to stay at the same place at the very end of April.

lol it will take time to get the point system ready so keep up the good work & take that $50 :D
12-04-2012 05:15
Get-Paid SSRlol it will take time to get the point system ready so keep up the good work & take that $50 :D
hahah he's very lucky!!!

Get-Paid Moderator
16-04-2012 06:27
The point system is under developments but it would take a long time, when we get there you would see the changes spoken above implemented in our site, I assume it's a matter of at least a couple of weeks, my apologies for that!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 19