Proffesional Signature

10-04-2012 16:36
Hello guys,just wanted some opinions for the "proffesional signature"
Let me explain:
When we answer a question in the support forum like this

"bla bla bla bla bla bla blavllbà,.a.da´,dpi12o9du312ud8i" <--- We write down "Regards" or "Thanks" in the end.So Can we put "Get-Paid team" instead??

I.e:
"Hello "user" welcome here,if you have any question feel free to ask us in our support forum.
Regards,
Get-Paid team"
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-04-2012 17:23
ChatDexterHello guys,just wanted some opinions for the "proffesional signature"
Let me explain:

"bla bla bla bla bla bla blavllbà,.a.da´,dpi12o9du312ud8i" <--- We write down "Regards" or "Thanks" in the end.So Can we put "Get-Paid team" instead??

I.e:
"Hello "user" welcome here,if you have any question feel free to ask us in our support forum.
Regards,
Get-Paid team"

Its a really good idea but again lets see what admin have to say ;)
11-04-2012 04:59
ChatDexterHello guys,just wanted some opinions for the "proffesional signature"
Let me explain:

I.e:
Regards,
Get-Paid team"

I don't mind if you do it, but take into account that some moderators might not be aware of your idea - but SSRGetPaid can PM them and let them know about it.
In general yes, it is a good idea.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 3