Regarding the view counter on sections

30-11-2011 22:29
Hello there!

I was simply wondering, has this counter gotten a little manipulated, or is showing a true number?

- Or does it just count everybody visiting it once, for viewing for a certain amount of time?

Regards, Niklas
01-12-2011 06:22
NiklasNikkeHello there!

I was simply wondering, has this counter gotten a little manipulated, or is showing a true number?

- Or does it just count everybody visiting it once, for viewing for a certain amount of time?

Regards, Niklas

Yeah i think something is wrong...The counter shows me that "34 viewing" but I think it counts them every visit and not the actual viewer...
IDk if you can understand what I wrote XD
I mean for example,you enter a website,it counts a visit,then you refresh it,and it counts another....

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
01-12-2011 13:10
It is not manipulated, but it shows you all the users that are connected to our site at the moment, not only the ones reading the forum.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-12-2011 14:23
Cool to know, thanks!
01-12-2011 22:27
Yeah, i also thought the same, that it was wrong.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
01-12-2011 23:32
21 members and 138 guests

Nice number currently! :)
Popularity does seem to increase :)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
02-12-2011 07:10
Jooonathan21 members and 138 guests

Nice number currently! :)
Popularity does seem to increase :)

Yeahh the first time I browse the forum,there arent any active members except the mods...

but now it's really famous! Congratz to all of us :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
04-12-2011 08:10
I hope more members will join the forum but we try to keep the site straightforward and minimize the support questions, but on the other hand we are interested in growing number of participants in the General Discussion forum.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8