Surveys issue...

09-12-2011 03:10
Ok, so almost ALL surveys say that, "you are not qualified for..."

I want to know if this still applies as a completed survey, because we went through the proccess of clicking, going to the website, answered the pre-survey questions and stuff.

and MANY Brazilian mates are complaining because, they can't complete and get a paid for even a single survey because of this issue.

So, I'd like to gather some information about these so I could at least pass to the portuguese forum so people won't get confused. Because right now they are submitting tons and tons of payment requests for surveys as they think they are actually "completing" them.
09-12-2011 07:56
Arthurxd0
I want to know if this still applies as a completed survey, because we went through the proccess of clicking, going to the website, answered the pre-survey questions and stuff.

Arthur,

Unfortunately the surveys sometimes can be strict and hard to complete.
The main goal is to see what the survey is about and to go with it.

For instance, if the survey is about movies then if they ask you how often you go to the cinema and you answer once every year - then they will exclude you because they are probably looking for people who go to the cinema 1-2 times a week, you understand what I mean?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
09-12-2011 12:40
Yes, I understand that surveys are selective. Although, maybe I expressed myself wrongly, what I tried to mean was that, this is becoming an issue, as members are not aware if they completed or not a survey. So they are always complaining about "click here" problems, as they submitted uncompleted surveys.

Maybe you could include a piece of information on the surveys area saying that surveys that you are not qualified to participate are not paid.
10-12-2011 12:06
Arthur, you've to let your brazilian mates know that if they see "you are not qualified for...", "many thanks for completing the survey but you're not the profile we are searching for..." etc. they won't get paid.

They will get paid for the surveys only when they complete all the steps and finally the survey shows at the end: THANKS, you completed properly the survey or something seemed, when you complete properly the survey they don't say any "BUT..." . do you understand me?

if the survey is about movies then if they ask you how often you go to the cinema and you answer once every year - then they will exclude you because they are probably looking for people who go to the cinema 1-2 times a week, you understand what I mean?

hahaha admin, but it isn't too easy as you say... they ask you a lot of questions, if I say I'm from Barcelona maybe they're looking for people from Madrid, if I say I'm 19years old maybe they're looking for people 20years old... it's so difficult to read their mind...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
11-12-2011 09:06
Arthurxd0Yes, I understand that surveys are selective. Although, maybe I expressed myself wrongly, what I tried to mean was that, this is becoming an issue, as members are not aware if they completed or not a survey. So they are always complaining about "click here" problems, as they submitted uncompleted surveys.

Maybe you could include a piece of information on the surveys area saying that surveys that you are not qualified to participate are not paid.

Hi Arthur,

We can do that, but can I suggest you make a STICKY topic in the Portuguese Forum (and lock it as well so no responses will be there) - and then everytime someone asks the same question you just answer him to please see this topic (that you made) and this way eventually users would realize how it works?

Does it sound like a better idea?

Another thing, are the instructions for the surveys OK or shall we change them? I am not sure if the Portuguese in the instructions is correct and giving enough info - so if it needs to be changed please let me know and I will do so right away.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 5