What is ROBOFORM ?

05-11-2011 08:46
What is ROBOFORM ? and how does it work
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
05-11-2011 14:15
it's a tool that if u download and install it will be added to the navigator u choose and then this tool will help u to complete offers (autofill) in order to complete the offers faster and easier.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
06-11-2011 12:31
Hmm, we should diffinately condemn the use of these types of tools somewhere on this board.
If this becomes to popular, less companys will be interested in this type of advertising!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
06-11-2011 13:28
jonathan, it's legit.
it wouldn't be legit if the program was for PTC sites (there are tools that click the ads of ptc's sites for you, it isn't legit because the advertisers want that their users check the ads one by one) but in this case it just helps you to complete the registration faster, no more.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
06-11-2011 18:10
Its good but

Warning : Some users will try to create/build something the same to cheat so be careful

Get-Paid Moderator
18-02-2012 20:30
If your offers are not approving then Roboform could be the reason. Advertisers want people to at least stay on every page of the offer 10 - 20 seconds which also tells them that you are not using any auto fillers & you are using legit personal info while you complete there offer. If you use Roboform you will be done with filling the info on offers pages in 3 - 5 seconds & that tells advertiser that you are defiantly using auto filler & in GPT industry auto fillers are not allowed. Some GPT sites even permanently ban you for using auto fillers. I don't know why admin didn't reply to this thread & put you guys on the right path.
19-02-2012 07:37
Thanks guys but nevermind admin already deleted the roboform long time ago :)

Get-Paid Moderator
20-02-2012 22:02
ChatDexterThanks guys but nevermind admin already deleted the roboform long time ago :)

We don't mind users are using it but we don't encourage it because it reduces the chances of an offer getting tracked properly.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
21-02-2012 16:50
gptreasureWe don't mind users are using it but we don't encourage it because it reduces the chances of an offer getting tracked properly.

That's why you removed it right??:D

Get-Paid Moderator
22-02-2012 08:25
ChatDexterThat's why you removed it right??:D

Yes, that's right.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 15