What's up guys?

21-06-2015 05:57
JooonathanDepends on the exam, mine has a base grade of 1.9, because the level was pretty high :p Above that it's 8.1*(your score/total achievable points) ^^ Sooo, 1.9+(8.1*(points/total points)). (If I screwed up that calculation, I've probably failed my Maths hahaha) You pass at a 5.5, but that doesn't mean a lot because of that base rate :p

Yes, in Europe the pass rate is quite 'low' but students want to make the most out of it and pass way high above the bottom.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-06-2015 17:22
gptreasureYes, in Europe the pass rate is quite 'low' but students want to make the most out of it and pass way high above the bottom.

It varies from country to country :) It depends on the difficulty of the questions. ^^
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
25-06-2015 06:13
JooonathanIt varies from country to country :) It depends on the difficulty of the questions. ^^

[LIKE]
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-07-2015 15:50
Wow Im doing Chemical Engineering. I needed 7.0/10 to study it... its quiet low but once you are inside the uni it's sooooooo dificult.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 34