cant connect to gpt

26-01-2012 06:42
cant connect to getpaid,my pc has a problem,im on my mobile so its hard to write xD can u tell me causes of this? ill try 2 resolve it... regards!!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
27-01-2012 10:16
ChatDextercant connect to getpaid,my pc has a problem,im on my mobile so its hard to write xD can u tell me causes of this? ill try 2 resolve it... regards!!

What happens when you try to connect to our website?
Do you get any error message?
Please try to elaborate.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-01-2012 14:51
Admin I already fixed it,it was a problem of my internet configuration,GPT was blocked :)

Thanks

Get-Paid Moderator
29-01-2012 10:48
gpt blocked? how did you manage to mess that up? o.o
29-01-2012 13:47
Rokujougpt blocked? how did you manage to mess that up? o.o

I was going to publish a post/thread I created,but when I clicked the "Post thead" it just blocked it alone :) Any more question Rokujou?

Get-Paid Moderator
29-01-2012 18:30
Not really, no. just wondering because as far as I know, most computers use several confirmation pages for the internet settings on default. ;)
30-01-2012 16:56
Is the issue resolved?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
31-01-2012 11:05
Yes, it is. Can be closed. ';)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
03-02-2012 05:49
Okay, I will lock this topic now.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 9