magnetic field

22-12-2011 13:18
Hi!i have a slight problem. My laptop has a magnetic field and it can't be restored. This means i won't be around for a while. Sorry!Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
22-12-2011 14:44
JooonathanHi!i have a slight problem. My laptop has a magnetic field and it can't be restored. This means i won't be around for a while. Sorry!Jonathan

Hahaha ok don't worry well handle this!
Good Luck!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
22-12-2011 21:57
i really don't know what do you mean with: "has a magnetic field and it can't be restored" xD

anyway don't worry ;) get-paid is full of modS!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
23-12-2011 09:36
JooonathanHi!i have a slight problem. My laptop has a magnetic field and it can't be restored. This means i won't be around for a while. Sorry!Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Goodluck fixing your laptop - and many thanks for letting us know you won't be here for a while.
Happy Holidays!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-12-2011 15:58
I'm currently on my brothers' laptop. ;p

Well, at the computer shop they opened my laptop, took the HD out and dropped a screw in my laptop, which then was shot to one of the sides because of the magnetic attraction. :P

Well, I got my parents to buy me a new one! ^^ To be exact, this one: http://bit.ly/sJBZo0.
Love it hahaha :) My one-year-old laptop was a MSi CR630, so it's a nice step forward :) A step of 400MHz, 3GB RAM and 180GB HD :P & A nice graphic card! ATI HD 6k series :)

Happy holidays to all of you! :)

Jonathan
24-12-2011 08:21
Jooonathan.
Love it hahaha :) My one-year-old laptop was a MSi CR630, so it's a nice step forward :) A step of 400MHz, 3GB RAM and 180GB HD :P & A nice graphic card! ATI HD 6k series :)

Happy holidays to all of you! :)

Jonathan

I recommend you a Toshiba,it's the best! Mine is a Toshiba XD

Get-Paid Moderator
27-12-2011 11:48
Jooonathan
Well, I got my parents to buy me a new one!

And for the new year ... congratulations !!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
31-12-2011 18:51
Got my laptop! Different one, I drasticly needed it for school... Only one they had was left (But a €800 laptop :P) was the one I have now: an Asus k73SJ-TY030V. Got to pay back €100 Euros now 'tough. :(
Still 6GB RAM, but a QUAD CORE 2.4GHz processor! :P INSANE haha.

I'm back! ^^
31-12-2011 19:39
JooonathanGot my laptop! Different one, I drasticly needed it for school... Only one they had was left (But a €800 laptop :P) was the one I have now: an Asus k73SJ-TY030V. Got to pay back €100 Euros now 'tough. :(

I'm back! ^^

It sounds like a great laptop, enjoy it and enjoy the new year!! :p

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-01-2012 09:49
JooonathanGot my laptop! Different one, I drasticly needed it for school... Only one they had was left (But a €800 laptop :P) was the one I have now: an Asus k73SJ-TY030V. Got to pay back €100 Euros now 'tough. :(

I'm back! ^^

Wow 800€... Omg Your rich hahaa

Well enjoy your laptop :D Happy new year and great holidays!

Feliiz Navidad!!!

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 12