paolofontana57

09-01-2015 05:05
JooonathanBumping old threads is okay in my oppinion, unless the topics are no longer of interest. Still not a banable offence, but might be a good idea to ask him to stop doing it :+

How's everybody doing? :) Haven't heard a lot from you guys in a looooong time, haha!

It's all good here, how are things there?
We're very soon going to transform our website to mobile and add tons of mobile offers!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
09-01-2015 06:52
gptreasureIt's all good here, how are things there?
We're very soon going to transform our website to mobile and add tons of mobile offers!

Thats a very good news! Will we be able to use the forum from the mobile app or mobile site??
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
09-01-2015 06:52

Thats a very good news! Will we be able to use the forum from the mobile app or mobile site??

Get-Paid Moderator
09-01-2015 11:55

I'm doing great! :) Just got over a burn-out though... Managing an IT project with 3 people that only complain, tell you everything you think and are is wrong and never do anything themselves isn't good for anyone hehe :( Looking for a job at the moment! ^^

Nice! :-) Are there going to be different offers for mobile users? Haha, the new website had some pretty bad timing imo, with HTML5 coming out only shortly after publishing and stuff :p

PS: Could you exclude smileys as images in the next update?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
11-01-2015 13:31
Guys I have just asked Paolofontana57 the reason of why he is posting in old threads... It's starting to annoy me because I can't find the new ones so I can't answer them...

Get-Paid Moderator
12-01-2015 21:21
I have finally given him an infraction... I can't find the new threads because of him... He was warned by me a few days ago but still he didn't stop.

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 16