Books!

13-09-2013 12:24
Hello all.
I was wondering if you like reading books and, if so, what's your favorite writer(s)?
I really love reading books, especially the Stephen King ones, although I prefer the first books.
But I love other writers like Andrea Camilleri, Petros Markaris. Yours?
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
14-09-2013 09:17
I like the books Margit Sandemo wrote about the Ice People.

The Ice People 1 – Spellbound
"Winter 1581 in the city of Trondheim in Norway: a deadly plague outbreak robs sixteen-year old peasant girl Silje of all her family. Homeless, starving and shepherding two foundling infants, she stumbles through the corpse-strewn streets of Trondheim on Norway’s northern coast.
Heading desperately for the warmth of the mass funeral pyres blazing beyond the city gates, she encounters in the shadowy forest one of the feared and hated Ice People, a fearsome, strangely captivating ‘wolf man’ with yellow eyes. "

This is not fantasy books like Lord of the Rings, and I guess they are pretty hard to find outside Scandinavia, but I know they have been translated into english.
I really admire Margits Sandemos fantastic work, and trust me, if you read her books once, you'll be returning to them for all your life.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
14-09-2013 12:15
Thanks for sharing! I've never heard about this writer :(
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
15-09-2013 02:17
Hmm. I mostly read teen stuff, since it just drags me in better. Frank Beddor does an awesome spin on Alice in Wonderland (Looking Glass Wars), Becca Fitzpatrick has a neat book series on angels and 1/2 angels, Erin Hunter and Kathrine Lasky do some awesome animal related books Erin doing books on cats and bears, while Kathrine does books about owls and wolves. Speaking of wolves, David Clemente-Davis does an amazing 2 book series consisting of The Sight and Fell :) Those are just a few books too, I guess it's pretty obvious I'm a bookworm!
~Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundry til you break though~
18-09-2013 20:25
The "Martin Fierro", by José Hernández
08-11-2013 02:37
I absolutely love to read! I'm reading the Stephanie Plum Series right now and it's hilarious!
18-11-2013 11:03
I'm a Michael Crichton fan, currently reading State of Fear
-The lil One-
19-08-2015 20:21
I love book and reading :) my favourite Author is John Grisham and one of my favourites from him is "The Client"
KJReid
19-08-2015 20:22
Thanks for sharing I will definitely check some of these books out :) All the best
KJReid
19-08-2015 23:45
I don't really read books but if you know a book with great story i might change my mind
Hello World I'm New
Total Posts: 74