Interesting News & Facts (Everyday)

09-04-2012 23:43
President Obama, Michelle Obama host White House Easter Egg Roll

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama hosted the White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday, an annual rite of spring that drew some 30,000 parents and kids to frolic on the South Lawn.

Obama, wearing a crisp light-blue-and-white check shirt and khakis in a sea of seasonal pastels, oversaw two of the miniraces, giving the go-ahead and encouraging kids to push their eggs along (with wooden spoons) past the finish line as parents hovered. (Check out the unhappy towheaded child, at about 1:05 in the video, who opts to march off rather than finish after Obama declares another kid the winner.)

The president also read Maurice Sendak's "Where the Wild Things Are" to an enthralled audience of kids and encouraged them to give him their best beast-taming glare. "Don't blink. Don't blink!" he said. Read more ....
11-04-2012 00:05
Every laptop owner wants to maximize the time between battery recharges. Here's how to achieve that goal with a few basic hardware and software tweaks; as a bonus, they may improve your notebook’s performance, too.

Longer battery life: Every laptop user wants it, but few know how to get it without buying a new machine. Though laptop manufacturers have made great strides over the past few years in increasing the efficiency (and thus the battery life) of their products, even the most efficient modern machines don't last long enough for many users. What you may not realize, however, is that your system is probably loaded with integrated peripherals and bloatware that you'll never use but that consume resources and reduce battery life.

In this guide, we'll look at ways to reclaim those resources and maximize your laptop's battery life. Some of the steps may require venturing into the BIOS or UEFI of your notebook, while others are simpler software tweaks. Read more.....
12-04-2012 00:25
Whether you're a seasoned user or brand new to the iPhone world, chances are you're probably not using your smartphone to its fullest.

Don't worry, you're not alone, as these pocket-sized computers boast many hundreds of features buried in the operating system.

And so here we share a number of our favorite iPhone tips and tricks, some of which you may know already. Hopefully there's a good number of ones you aren't aware of yet. Most of these following 25 suggestions will work with all versions of the iPhone, but be sure to have the latest software installed (iOS 5.1). Read more...
14-04-2012 03:16
[video=youtube;bZ4waaPMOYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4waaPMOYM[/video]
14-04-2012 06:30
Omg I wish I was that tall xD
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-04-2012 07:57
ChatDexterOmg I wish I was that tall xD

lol How tall are you :D ?
14-04-2012 08:47
Get-Paid SSRlol How tall are you :D ?
Just 1,64 lol
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-04-2012 19:09
So the dog is taller then you :D
14-04-2012 22:51
you're still young, chat. you'll grow more xD

incredible dog... I've just a yorkshire xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-04-2012 23:36
sagitariyou're still young, chat. you'll grow more xD

incredible dog... I've just a yorkshire xD

Wow lol you should take a picture of your dog & post it on forum :). Here is what I am thinking it looks like.

Total Posts: 144