Long time since I was loged in here on Get-Paid. I havent still reached 1000 referrals as my goal was the 1st january 2014, more than 60 is missing..

Here in Sweden the winter is about to fade away, the snow are almost gone and before we know it will be spring. In America (and lots of other countries) you have the Got Talent show and we Swedes have our own. I usually dont watch it very often, too many freaks who think they can sing and make good performances - but acting like clowns.
But from time to time, something unusual, something extraordinary, something great shows up in these shows. Like this one, the special performance of a young Sami reindeer herder from Sweden; Jon Henrik Fjällgren is a participant in Swedens Got Talent.

He sings in the Sami language a tribute to his best friend Daniel, who recently and tragically lost his life in an accident. Sami people are the indigenous people of Scandinavia recognized and protected under the international conventions of indigenous peoples, and hence the northernmost indigenous people of Europe.

[video=youtube;A4Fldf8_Yzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Fldf8_Yzw[/video]

Translated from Sami to English:

Are you still here, my friend,
even thou i don't see you any more?
Are you still down here with us,
as you are still in my heart?
I'm lying in silence and ponder,
Its a deafly soundless around me.
The tears break through and falls,
in the memories of you.

An angle that has be left,
has now gotten its wings,
Where are you flying now, my angle,
Where are you flying now?

Are you flying through the pearly gates, please tell?
Or to the worlds end?
Are you flying beside me?
Or am i now here alone?

Where ever you are my friend.
Where ever the path takes you.
Promise me to wait for me there.
Until we meet again.

I hope you are happy now,
As i was with you,
The pain you suffered,
i hope its now gone.

Soar free, my beloved friend.
You are now free.
Until we meet again.
Farewell my angel.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.