MegaUpload Closed

20-01-2012 22:57
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16642369

What do you think?
Really I don't download films but it shouldn't be closed by the FBI...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
21-01-2012 08:00
If Megaupload.com is a piracy website,well shutdown all other uploading website too like filesharing.com , rapidshare.com etc!

-.-
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
21-01-2012 17:16
If I where this site's creator, I've went to Cuba, and the FBI hadn't to stop me and take my millions of $. Really, I find it very idiot from the FBI for this...

But in the other hand, I find it really idiot too to not check if this site has an "antivirus" for piracy programms, when the site is about some business. Personnaly I am about this for months now on my own website wich isn't finished yet

I am not really concerned about it, because I know a better website wich is called YOUTUBE

HAHAHA:D

T.
21-01-2012 18:47
for me is rare.I thing one company want to make a monopoly.Or maybe megaupload do not pay a bribe to FBI.just like said dexter-If close ....close all.(sorry my bad english)
21-01-2012 21:23
FBI only want mega's $$,cars,houses and keep them for their own use... Currupted -.-

Get-Paid Moderator
22-01-2012 10:01
Of course I talked from the millions of $ of value of all this things. Sorry if you don't understood it, I know I had to be more accurate.

One of my friends had a premium account in megaupload, his money (5$ or something like this) too were "steelen".

Whatever, for me all 2 had just to "think a little bit more", megaupload was programmed to be legal but you know the suite...

T.
22-01-2012 11:53
I've heard there were lots of celebrities actually protesting to keep the website alive, it made them money in the end of the day, so I am not sure if this closure serves as a benefit for anyone.

I think there is some form of corruption with all this just like ChatDexter mentioned, those things never happen out of pure intentions for justice, not nowadays anyway.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-01-2012 21:51
I think they lost their domain name and stuff like that. They're trying to bring it up at 109.236.83.66

But this whole thing about them bringing it down is just stupid as hell in my opinion.
24-01-2012 00:33
Is rare. Why megaupload?
24-01-2012 15:19
Noelia414Is rare. Why megaupload?

Because it's the best -.-

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 31