Random Facts

05-04-2012 04:05
ChatDexterOne question,why did the past human being build Stonehenge?? I'ts very interesting for me I would like to know why...
And the stones weren't in the actual place of Stonhenge,they were in 10,000 km away so how did they transport them :O
It all breaks down to beliefs and religion and the whole build a temple or sacrifice a goat for the gods type of thing it was just build there because they believed in something or it was part of there religion to make it.and they transported them the same way they transported stone for the pyramids in Egypt rolled or float them on logs with help from slaves or animals.
they call me tater salad
05-04-2012 04:08
Fact.....Elephants do not eat peanuts.
they call me tater salad
05-04-2012 09:26
poobaIt all breaks down to beliefs and religion and the whole build a temple or sacrifice a goat for the gods type of thing it was just build there because they believed in something or it was part of there religion to make it.and they transported them the same way they transported stone for the pyramids in Egypt rolled or float them on logs with help from slaves or animals.

But they were 100,00 km away!! XD
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
05-04-2012 13:30
ChatDexterBut they were 100,00 km away!! XD

The moon is about 384,403 kilometers/238,857 miles away but we found a way to do it :)
they call me tater salad
05-04-2012 13:30
Fact...... I'm sexy and i know it
they call me tater salad
07-04-2012 06:25
poobaFact...... I'm sexy and i know it
Hahahahha xD

Get-Paid Moderator
07-04-2012 12:33
Well.. Did you know you see your nose all the time? Your brain just ignores it.
07-04-2012 16:42
RokujouWell.. Did you know you see your nose all the time? Your brain just ignores it.

Ya, lol that is an interesting fact & thanks for sharing it :).
08-04-2012 09:13
SSRGetPaidYa, lol that is an interesting fact & thanks for sharing it :).

You mean in the mirror?? I always see it but I focus on my hair xD

Get-Paid Moderator
08-04-2012 12:07
RokujouWell.. Did you know you see your nose all the time? Your brain just ignores it.

Cool didn't know that.
Another fact.......The brain doesn’t feel pain: Even though the brain processes pain signals, the brain itself does not actually feel pain.
they call me tater salad
Total Posts: 323