Strange & Unusual animals

10-05-2013 17:05
Macro Pinna microstom lives in deep water including the Pacific and photographed alive first time in 2004.
What is unusual with Macro Pinna microstom is that it has a transparent head (!) The eyes (the green domes on the picture) sits inside the liquid filled head and can for example be turned straight, but straight up as shown. When the fish is looking for its prey, it can therefore see through his own head (!)

Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
10-05-2013 17:12
Bathonymus, or giant isopod in english, is a genus with the largest and strangest woodlice. Bathonymus feed on dead animals and are actually fairly common at the bottom of the deep, cold parts of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Ocean. The largest species of these animals can be about 75 cm long and weigh up to 1.7 kg.

Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
10-05-2013 17:15
Nose-monkey, Borneo, South-East Asia
The rare and endangered nose monkey only livies on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia.
Especially male species have a look that is dominated by large hanging noses. The monkeys magnificent nose is thought to have evolved through sexual selection, that is, by nose-monkey females prefer to mate with males with large noses. :D

25-05-2013 06:22
wow are this true images of animals and fishes
16-07-2013 22:41
samandrusonwow are this true images of animals and fishes

Yes it is!
16-07-2013 22:43
The Angora rabbit is an animal that seems to have an eternally bad hair day. One of oldest types of rabbit in the world, it’s bred for its long, soft, silky hair. This is a very high maintenance animal since it needs to be sheared every few months. Apparently, their long fur can cause these rabbits to sometimes overheat.

16-07-2013 22:45
The Yeti crab is a recently discovered animal which lives in the South Pacific Ocean. It’s roughly 15 cm long and its pincers contain bacteria which it can use to clean the water around its body. It usually eats green algae and small shrimp.

17-07-2013 09:09
man those things are weird
13-02-2014 16:51
ahahah amazing
Hi :)
26-05-2014 08:54
huge in size
Ele
Total Posts: 60