Dear admin and mods of get-paid

Today I was looking for a place on the forum to place suggestions. I found the support forum and the off topic forum and thought my thread to fit in the last one better then the support.

Maybe you already have a category where you want suggestions if so could you tell me and other users here? If not I think it's a great idea to get member ideas on how to improve service for both get-paid team and the members.

My second suggestment is more affiliate options in form of a couple of tools that could help members improve their referral rate. I dont know if there is a reason for not having an email invite feature where members can invite friends, family and coworkers to join.

It could be nice with a new link in the referrals menu with the title: Invite friends and with the facebook connect feature you already offer you could allow members to invite friends directly from their facebook but not limited to this way.

By combining this with a simple e-mail invite feature you would have to very effective tools for affiliates. Only troubleshooting is that it could be subject to SPAM messages being sent out in large volumes so maybe this could be limited to 10 email invites for level 1 20 email invites for level 2 and 50 email invites for master referral level.
$1.00 minimum payout | $2.00 minimum payout