Web editor for creating homepage?

13-07-2012 12:13
I having plans to re build my homepage, but I dont know what editor I should use.
I know Frontpage 2003, but I miss alot of things, like creating drop-down menus. I tried Dreamveaver but didnt like that editor at all. Do you have any suggestions what editor is user friendly and not to difficult?
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
13-07-2012 14:13
From my experience, I suggest you to use NetBeans,
It's very simple and comfortable to use.

Read it for more information about web editors:
http://webdesign.about.com/od/windowshtmleditors/tp/free-windows-editors.htm.

Good luck ! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
14-07-2012 22:32
Thanks, I will check that software :-)
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
14-07-2012 22:47
rogga41Thanks, I will check that software :-)

You're welcome!
Good luck :)

Do you need any other suggestion?
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
15-07-2012 20:22
RephaelYou're welcome!
Good luck :)

Do you need any other suggestion?

Of course, hearing what other people have to say is always a good way of learning.
16-07-2012 14:02
What type of website do you want to make? I suggest nót using an editor! Simply because of the fact that you are very limited. A simple notepad & image editting software is enough. :) It's not that hard to learn HTML and some basic PHP. ^^

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
16-07-2012 15:10
I know html and some javascript and css as well, and already have a website. I just want to rebuild it and wanna hear what other people suggest in editing software.
16-07-2012 20:17
Haha, Notepad or Editplus! :)

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 8