never sure what to post

29-01-2015 20:32
i am never sure what to post or when to post it. i am not a very talkative person normally and sometimes it gets in the way. does anyone else have or know of anyone with the same problem?
ruth patterson
29-01-2015 21:16
Just the fact of recognizing its own fault he does not prove that, so a bit of shyness in the end can not be considered a problem indeed very often can be a virtue. :)
Always looking for new friends !!! Ask me friendship accept all requests !!
29-01-2015 23:28
its not just shyness for me i tend to get in trouble over things because some people find out and take it the wrong way. instead of looking at things like advise or things that could be changed they take it as me being mean to them. it does not matter what i say i could tell someone that there outfit looks nice but they would look even better in a different color or style and they accuse me of calling them ugly. i just do not know how to talk to people most of the time without them getting mad at me.
ruth patterson
30-01-2015 06:22
ruth286its not just shyness for me i tend to get in trouble over things because some people find out and take it the wrong way. instead of looking at things like advise or things that could be changed they take it as me being mean to them. it does not matter what i say i could tell someone that there outfit looks nice but they would look even better in a different color or style and they accuse me of calling them ugly. i just do not know how to talk to people most of the time without them getting mad at me.

Well, I understand you, but I think there are truths that mustn't be told.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
30-01-2015 06:22
ruth286its not just shyness for me i tend to get in trouble over things because some people find out and take it the wrong way. instead of looking at things like advise or things that could be changed they take it as me being mean to them. it does not matter what i say i could tell someone that there outfit looks nice but they would look even better in a different color or style and they accuse me of calling them ugly. i just do not know how to talk to people most of the time without them getting mad at me.

Well, I understand you, but I think there are truths that mustn't be told.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
01-02-2015 21:43
ok i agree that there are things you should keep to yourself but people should have a more positive look on things as well what someone say's is just there opinion and could be taken in a positive way or just ignored if it is not liked. LOL just what i think.
ruth patterson
04-02-2015 03:50
post about yourself and things you like.
04-02-2015 15:03
maybe you are a bit too much direct in saying things or you manage with people way too touchy.
One of these two.
19-02-2015 11:11
some time i can not talk in front of people who i don't know,,,
Total Posts: 9