whats on your TV most of the day?

28-01-2015 18:02
here is a Question for everyone what kind of shows are watched the most on your TV at home?

on my TV here at my place it is cartoons most of the day because my kids either do not like my shows or are to young to be watching my shows. i like the ID channel and my kids being 4&6 are to young to watch it because the violence in the shows could give them nightmares so i let them have control over the TV until there bed times. LOL
ruth patterson
28-01-2015 20:57
I do not have more of these problems my children have 20 and 22 years,so they can see a little of everything, from us in Italy, there is compliance with the time slots for children, it is important to see them in their company to try to make him weigh less scenes of violence, sex, madness that is shown to the television audience ...
Always looking for new friends !!! Ask me friendship accept all requests !!
01-02-2015 08:48
violence, sex
01-02-2015 10:36
I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do this, I watch films or tv series. Sometimes even cartoons because I'm 24 but I'm still a "child" ahaha Peter Pan's syndrome
01-02-2015 19:19
SeanHillillviolence, s-x
LOL? I've laughed with this but it's illegal to post this kind of stuff here...
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
01-02-2015 21:29
could everyone keep there responses PG rated if you want to say that the shows you watch are for adults you could just say you watch adult rated shows i am sure the Moderator's would appreciate that
ruth patterson
02-02-2015 14:20
Sports by males, tv series by females, news by everybody.
It is less sexist than it sounds like, I guarantee >.>
02-02-2015 18:11
it does not sound sexist to me it sounds honest i like to watch the same stuff. which reminds me i was told the super bowl was yesterday which means i missed it. does anyone know the scores of the game?
ruth patterson
04-02-2015 16:03
I don't watch tv. my father watches western movies and my mother comedies
Hi :)
04-02-2015 22:14
i only watch around 3 hours of TV a week my kids watch TV at least 3 hours a day lol
ruth patterson
Total Posts: 13