My payment????:O

10-09-2008 20:06
about the payment...i dont know
...maybe i will get my account banned for this...but what`ever...

i requeste 6 payments...but...for every of them..was found an error...fuck the errors...for 3 of them...is click here...that is i must do it again...for what?

another thing...2 of my friends makes a accout...and i didn`t get any cent from them..why????

i will get bann...but...i will make everything to inform everyone that this is a scam...i didn`t cheat...didn`t make multiple accouts....i didn`t make anything stupid...i dont know...people....keepp being fucked up by this scam...i will make a movie on youtube...and tell everyone...sry...

3 of them click here
2 refferal in on hold
and the one is on hold...

fuck...
10-09-2008 20:58
send a picture to gptreasure and they pay every friday your refferals thats why its on hold :P

and mabey u forgot to remove ur cookies or u didn't used Internet Explore.
10-09-2008 23:08
and maybe you can cut down on the elipsis and dont be so angry =D
11-09-2008 01:40
No reason to get your account banned but why can't you PM me and let me help you with those issues?

As for "On Hold" it's mentioned in many places in our website Alertpay users must reach $1 minimum, it's only with Alertpay:

http://www.get-paid.com/specialterms.php
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-09-2008 07:17
Dude, you dont have to be so angry.
Chill out.
The world wont end tommorow!
Just tell the admin if you think you did the offer properly but didnt get paid....gosh
13-09-2008 22:41
Wooow... relax. How do we know if you completed the offer correctly? How do we know if your friends referred you? How do we know if you aren't a previous offender that got referral banned ?(it happens!) Talk to an admin.
14-09-2008 06:31

MakingGCoins wrote:
Wooow... relax. How do we know if you completed the offer correctly? How do we know if your friends referred you? How do we know if you aren't a previous offender that got referral banned ?(it happens!) Talk to an admin.

Thats a good explanation.
Nice to see you on the forums MakingGCoins!
Total Posts: 7