Offers Are no Detected in my browser

28-05-2009 04:45
Hi,

I had completed many offers but due to some problem this offers are not tracked by the admin. I used some time Mozila and some time IE ... please suggest me whts the reason behind this problem.

28-05-2009 17:13
Hmm, please disable the that post first option!
"To view this post, you must login and reply first."

And if offers aren't detected in your browser, try another brower, if you having IP problems, post a thread in the "Support" section, thats what its there for.. If your still having no luck, PM GPTreasure and get it sorted out fully!

Edit; Now I could actually see your post, have you disabled cookies?
Cookies contain the information your sending, if sites cant access the cookies, no information is transfered, therefor nothing is track..

Recommend you try enabling your cookies, or doing a clean out of all your old cookies, and try again..
31-05-2009 15:11
i had the same problem, and im using firefox but now i us IE to complet offers!
01-06-2009 06:53
Why don't you use the relevant forum so we could better assist you...? :hmm:
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-06-2009 03:36
07-06-2009 11:51

mooninclouds wrote:

Please read above.

:Locked:
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6