Referals??!?!?

23-07-2009 23:47
Hi,

I have been pretty happy with this site, received few payments. I have spent a lot of money and time on getting referrals ( i got about 140 last week ) and they were all rejected!!! I am an honest user and I just feel like admin just doesn't want to pay. I understand if few got rejected but not ALL!!! Very upset.... :cry: :cry:
24-07-2009 10:09
Poor you. You should contact admin.
03-08-2009 21:46
have mentioned in gptreasure love is worth it!
04-08-2009 06:57

tommy4689 wrote:
Hi,

I have been pretty happy with this site, received few payments. I have spent a lot of money and time on getting referrals ( i got about 140 last week ) and they were all rejected!!! I am an honest user and I just feel like admin just doesn't want to pay. I understand if few got rejected but not ALL!!! Very upset.... :cry: :cry:

Hi Tommy,

Firstly the best forum to use is the "Support" forum and not this one.
Secondly, if you look at our referrals rules:

http://www.get-paid.com/referral.php
"If a member generates a big number of referrals or generates fraudulent referrals or any type of suspicious activity with no value for us (e.g. most of the referrals aren't active) we reserve the right to refuse a payout and to void all of his referrals. Any other/similar abuse will cause the same result."

Getting 140 referrals is a big number, quite big compare to what we're used to. In addition these users were not active at all in our site.

Please refer to our "Support" forum if you need further assistance. Feel free to post your query there and we'd be happy to assist.

:Locked:
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 4