50 Amazing Ways to Get Lots of Referrals

28-06-2016 07:49
wow, 19k introduced. That's a lot! Congratulations!
28-06-2016 11:48
Wow, 19k referrals. THATS A LOT! Congratulations! We appreciate your kindness of sharing your secret!
                                                    <<<[M-T]>>>
28-06-2016 11:49
1. Post on GPT forums.
This is a great idea, get involved in forums that are about paid surveysindustry and put your referral link in your signature. Don’t make the mistake of spamming the forum otherwise you will find your post deleted and most likely your account at the forum banned. What you want to do is become a part of the forum community and as more and more people read what you have to say, you will find people will start to click your referral link out of curiosity, this will lead to sign ups.

2.Write a classified ad.
This is something I have seriously considered many times, advertising in your local newspaper could have some very good results, your ad will be read by thousands of people and if only 100 people of those thousands bother to check out the site you are advertising and if out of those only half sign up, then that is potentially 50 referrals you could get just for running the one ad. A friend of mine who started 2 months ago is now making $800 per month. The more I think about this, the more I think that I will give it a go.

3.Talk to students at high schools and colleges.
Absolutely go for it, if you are a teen in high school then you know exactly how much your school friends need money, if you can show them an easy and legitimate way to make money online then surely they are going to be interested and if you can follow up and show them your checks then I think you will find they would be more than willing to sign up on the spot and give it a go.

4.Write your referral url or website address on every $1 bill you get
The average dollar bill changes hands hundreds of times in its life time, if you write your site address on just 100 of your $1 bills and they each change hands 100 times each, that is 10,000 people that will have seen your referral url. Write on it “make money online here”.

5. Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
It only takes one of your video’s to become popular and go viral and you could have your referral link viewed by thousands upon thousands of people worldwide, really worth doing this on any video you make and upload to youtube or similar sites. Tell them to make money online there.

6.Tell friends and family.
Such an easy thing to do but the most often this over looked all too often, a lot of people that don’t understand how it is possible to make money online maybe skeptical at first, but start showing them your checks and they will soon change their tune and want to give it a go for themselves.

7. Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of “Easy Money Making”
This is something I haven’t tried myself but it is worth giving it a go, it isn’t all that time consuming and can be fun and you most likely pick up a few tips and tricks from the chat room as well.

8. Free traffic exchanges
There are plenty of traffic exchanges on the internet that will help in getting traffic to your site, traffic exchanges give you a credit for every site of someone else’s that you view, those credits are then redeemed for people to view your website. The bonus with this method is anyone that signs up under you will usually be a webmaster themselves and chances are they will recruit their own referrals and start to fill your 2nd tier downline.

9.Paid traffic exchanges.
Don’t have time to surf other peoples sites, then you can pay a fee to have visitors sent to your site. I would be tentative in the beginning if you try this method, do your research and your testing, if the traffic exchange doesn’t work, move on and try something else, if it does work though stick with it and go for it and build your downline.

10. Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or ref. link)
Find yourself some long tail key words that aren’t competitive and you can find yourself gaining referrals at a cheap price.
                                                    <<<[M-T]>>>
28-06-2016 11:51
Post to many forum and facebook, it work, and i get referrals for these
                                                    <<<[M-T]>>>
29-06-2016 12:38
wow, 19k introduced. That's a lot! Congratulations!
24-07-2016 15:26
Hope but i can't.Anyway , this topic is good for newbie
12-08-2016 11:24
19k referrals? that's quite amazing!
Teleport
27-08-2016 05:13
Congratulations!!! That is a lot!
nguyễn xuân thủy
09-09-2016 21:51
Promote, promote, promote ...
TOP 10 Bitcoin Faucet List - Cryptocurrency Websites ( $ - Bitcoin )
21-09-2016 14:45
lvjulia and nguyenthanhtrung banned and posts pruned. Thread closed.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 60