Absolutely no luck!

18-05-2014 17:12
I have had no luck at all in getting referrals. I have twice tweeted the referral link to my 12.5K Twitter followers but not a single one has taken the bait. Am I doing something wrong or am I just tremendously unlucky?
18-05-2014 19:10
Wow 12.5k followers...good! Maybe you should create a promotional video or something :)

Good luck.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-05-2014 19:10
Wow 12.5k followers...good! Maybe you should create a promotional video or something :)

Good luck.

Get-Paid Moderator
20-05-2014 22:48
I'm not so sure about that - I don't have access to any kit that would allow me to do that. However, with all those followers you would have thought that somebody might be interested!
20-05-2014 23:49
indexerI'm not so sure about that - I don't have access to any kit that would allow me to do that. However, with all those followers you would have thought that somebody might be interested!

I suggest you to add an explanation and description about Get-Paid and how to earn money here. Maybe offering them guidance might help also.

Good luck! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
22-05-2014 17:41
RephaelI suggest you to add an explanation and description about Get-Paid and how to earn money here. Maybe offering them guidance might help also.

Good luck! :)

Good recommendation

Get-Paid Moderator
20-06-2014 12:07
I'm the same, people that I know rarely want to get some money, I don0t understand them
09-07-2014 18:05
I just can't fathom having THAT many followers
-- Superpoints Invite! Click here! --
18-07-2014 15:10
Keep trying
I am a Coins Hunter
19-07-2014 17:54

If you shared your referral link without payout proof, then that is happen.

First prove your self, and recommend other peoples, Like Share Your Payment Proof what you have, that's surely give big return.

from last six months, am getting payout from my downline work... Mine work is only referring new peoples to get paid, am followed that correctly and getting every week some new peoples(referrals) for working here.
Total Posts: 24