Best ways to start getting Referrals

12-12-2015 00:03
If you want guaranteed referrals follow these steps:

1. Create a simple blog using Wordpress, Wix or other free service.
2. You can name your new site "Best Ways to Make Money" or something similar.
3. Publish your Referral Banners and Links on your new site ranking 1-10.
3. Create a Twitter account and join "Follow Trains" to build Followers.
4. Create a Facebook Page about How to Make Money and link to it.
5. IMPORTANT: Advertise your new Webpage on PTC sites.

It takes a small investment to advertise your new website to get traffic going, but over time you will build followers, likes and referrals and it will get easier. Creating the initial blog is important because you want to direct all the traffic to it. After awhile, it will rank on search engines and you will get organic visitors.

Your social network is also important, because you will be able to make posts that direct followers to your links.

Because this is a slow process that requires patience, Advertising makes it progress much quicker. PTC sites (Pay-to-Click) is the cheapest traffic and you get guaranteed visitors who are likely to be interested in Get-Paid. This is the best method I have found to get referrals.
12-12-2015 07:58
Also look for other "Make Money" Facebook pages with lots of Fans that you can post your website links on. Make sure they allow referral links by checking the older comments. Good luck!
12-12-2015 08:56
Thank you for this guide! A little bonus is on its way ;)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-12-2015 13:30
thanks for the guidelines.
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
13-12-2015 02:27
You make it sound so easy bitcoinbarrel!! I am trying to get referrals and I will try some of your suggestions.
Thanks

LiBy
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.-Theodore Roosevelt
13-12-2015 02:28
You make it sound so easy bitcoinbarrel!! I am trying to get referrals and I will try some of your suggestions.
Thanks

LiBy
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.-Theodore Roosevelt
14-12-2015 00:06
LiByYou make it sound so easy bitcoinbarrel!! I am trying to get referrals and I will try some of your suggestions.
Thanks

LiBy

Well it is quite a bit of work, but it does get easier as time goes on. You can search on YouTube for "How to create a Wordpress blog" to get started. It doesn't have to be a real complex webpage. Just a list of sites that you can make money online with banners from each site. Or even just a review of Get-Paid with a banner.

Once you have a page with your referral links, you can promote that link and advertise it. It's important to direct the traffic to your blog so when users click your banners there is a high likelihood that they will be active users.
14-12-2015 00:07
LiByYou make it sound so easy bitcoinbarrel!! I am trying to get referrals and I will try some of your suggestions.
Thanks

LiBy

Well it is quite a bit of work, but it does get easier as time goes on. You can search on YouTube for "How to create a Wordpress blog" to get started. It doesn't have to be a real complex webpage. Just a list of sites that you can make money online with banners from each site. Or even just a review of Get-Paid with a banner.

Once you have a page with your referral links, you can promote and advertise it. It's important to direct the traffic to your blog so when users click your banners there is a high likelihood that they will be active users.
25-12-2015 15:18
Will go and look up on you tube.. Thanks much.:D
27-12-2015 11:27
LiByWill go and look up on you tube.. Thanks much.:D

Congratulations!!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 34