Doesn’t It Look Like a Big Scam? Is There Any Alternative to Forex?

16-07-2013 13:20
Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance?

According to Adam Hamilton, a professional independent business analyst, FOREX market has lost its financial free spirit. There are more and more cases that prove it is controlled by a tiny group of brokers.

Don’t you find that it makes almost impossible to predict the future prices? It’s like playing roulette: you never know when you will win. Taking this fact into consideration, there is nothing strange why so many brokers lose their money when trading on FOREX.

That is why, I’m looking for an alternative to Forex. Can you please, share any ideas on this? Thanx a lot!
16-07-2013 14:09
I don't recommend you Forex....
I tried it out time ago and for me it was really like a roulette.

You need months and months reading, losing money...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
16-07-2013 14:55
It's nothing but gambling - do not go for it.
Dip K Datta
16-07-2013 14:56
I do agree with you. Good suggestion.
Dip K Datta
22-07-2013 07:57
sagitariI don't recommend you Forex....
I tried it out time ago and for me it was really like a roulette.

You need months and months reading, losing money...

Sad but true... That is why I'm searcthing for other online reliable platforms to trade. Uinvest has attaracted my attention. Have you heard of it? What can you say about it. Thank you for your opinions in advance!
29-08-2013 07:13
It's very difficult to make money for those who have no experience in daytrading, and buying and selling stocks that follow exchange rate is for one without knowledge pure lottery.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
Total Posts: 6