March Contest : 100€ + 50€ Adwords code + Build blogger website for advertisement!

22-02-2012 15:00

New contest for March 2012!
Im giving away 2 codes worth 100€ and the other one is 50€!! + a Blogger website to advertise your referral link!!!

All you need to is create a referral tip video and upload it to Youtube.com then post it in this thread! Is that easy???

Winners(2/5) will be announced after 5 entries so participate now!

1st Prize : 100€ Adwords code + Blogger website + automatic participation in April's contest

2nd Prize : 50€ Adwords + automatic participation in April's contest

Good Luck! Please don't post any question here,contact me instead.Thank you.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
22-02-2012 15:01
By KnalKabouter

Cool, also first lol.

Well currently i got no balance in my paypal so ill make an reply.

And wow, thank you for doing all those ''lotterys/give-aways'' for the community.

Well to be honest, i got totally noooooo idea what google adwords is. But i do like to find out.
Every little piece is welcome, i am currently saving up for a new computer of 1300 euro's and thats alot of money seeing as my mom and i dont have the best jobs right now, i can't really take an bigger job then i am currently at right now because i got school. I am planning to use this computer to be able to run battlefield 3 (pc game) and record footage to edit videos with, ive currently been doing that with another game from 2005 but it got boring after 6/7 years of playing theres alot of uncompetative people in that game and its simply not worth it making video's for and i am also currently schooling for video editting, an classmate makes video clips for famous dutch rappers / artists such as afrojack a famous dj that makes 4,000 euros an hour. So i am doing my best at school and that 50 Euro's would be an HUGE step towards that new computer.
As my mom supports me for the new computer.
(my mom has her own company, not going to very well at the moment but we can live so that ad words can come very handy).

If you are interested in what kind of content i make, heres my youtube account: www.youtube.com/springfieldeditting

But i gotta have to tell you that not everything was serious edit, some things were just for fun.

Also, another huge thanks from the community for doing such things.

Goodluck people!

Get-Paid Moderator
22-02-2012 15:02
By iamfromwest

I would like to have the code because I want to PROVE TO MY FRIENDS/FAMILY THAT THERE IS MONEY ONLINE
THEY Always laugh at what i do in net and said it is a SCAM!
I WANT TO PROVE IT TO THEM..!!!!!!!
and also have a experience/info about google adwords..

Get-Paid Moderator
22-02-2012 17:41
I should get those free credits because I have already posted tons of referral tips on forum :D lol just kidding well If get time I will make a video for this contest too ;)
22-02-2012 18:12
SSRGetPaidI should get those free credits because I have already posted tons of referral tips on forum :D lol just kidding well If get time I will make a video for this contest too ;)

Thanks man ;) If you give me 5$ ill make you win... hahahha lol just joking :D

Get-Paid Moderator
26-02-2012 13:30
who win in this contests hehehe
PROUD TO BE PINOY!!!
28-02-2012 18:02
iamfromwestwho win in this contests hehehe
What???????

Get-Paid Moderator
29-02-2012 12:28
other two makes a video ? xD i want too adwords :D
08-06-2012 00:03
Has anyone participated yet? Didn't know get-paid even gives adwords vouchers to their members. This is so cool! Will try to make one when I get time. :)
Pinoy ka? Dito tayo magusap :D http://www.get-paid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Lipunan-Ng-Pilipinas
12-06-2012 13:37
It's already closed few months ago,but if members want another I can do it again :)

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 10