New 50€ code for Google adwords-Refer now for free!

18-01-2012 20:10
AND THE WINNERS ARE : iYassin AND Dugma8!

Congratulations!!! Please SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE for the code!!

GET-PAID TEAM CONGRATULATES YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Hey guys,
Im going to give away a 50€ code for google adwords 100% free! No cost*

Comment in this topic for the 50€ code

Instructions :

1. Comment at this topic with an original reason of why you need the code. The most original one will win it for free. (We are going to choose the winner)

With this format :

Hey Get-Paid,
I would like to have the code because .... bla bla bla bla ....

Thanks!

2. IF YOUR THE WINNER

Click Here

Cannot click the link? Copy + Paste : https://adwords.google.com/billing/ui/app?id=awa4234551958-7&v=0&__u=2683773358&__c=3316560478#APPLY_PROMO/oid=2a18f0e8-bb45-42fd-9c70-c4038b51dea5-9

3. Write the code with this format

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX

Info : The code is an UNUSED code that was given to me via E-mail.

Good Luck!

FINAL DATE : January 31,2012

Remember :
Im not going to answer any comment on this topic until January 31,2012

Advertisement :

Check my other referral tip,it will make you earn unlimited referral in no time for free!

http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13775-Earn-Unlimited-referrals-for-free-Guaranteed-100-5-Stars
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
20-01-2012 09:17
what is this bro?
20-01-2012 17:34
Im going to give away a 50€ code for google adwords 100% free! No cost*
You can use the code to advertise your referral link!!!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
21-01-2012 15:20
Hey Get-Paid,
I would like to have the code because I am saving up for little useful things to buy on the internet, cause they don't have that kind of cool stuff in the Netherlands and my parents don't pay on the internet, because they find it dangerous (and I kinda agree), that's why I searched for a site to earn money, WITHOUT requiring a creditcard and this is the best site.

Why should you give it to me and not anyone else?
I can spend a few dollars of it, referring YOUR referrallink, I think I'm going to spend 1-5$ dollars for supporting a charity, like Unicef (maybe you'd heard about it) and the rest I'll spend advertising my referrallink.
As you can see, I'm not going to spend it out completely on referrals. But if you give it to me; You support charity, you will help get-paid, because of the Google Ads, Get-Paid.com is going to have a lot of new members and you help someone to get happy! :D

Good luck with giving the code to someone, but this was my entry, I hope you'll like it!

- iYassin
25-01-2012 23:30
Hi,
I think that I am a good person to give this gift to for several reasons. First off, I am an active user of this site and I help and welcome new users on the forum. Second, I am in sort of desperate need of money. Both my parents died five months ago in a car crash and I am not old enough to get a job. I am 13 years old by the way. I do get supplied with food by the food bank, but they are not really generous. I came to this site to try to get a bit of money for new cloths and other conveniences as well as basics. I appreciate your help in allowing me to make a small amount of money to spend. I think that getting the advertizement would boost my income and allow me to get more things. :)
Thank you for reading my entry.
Najeeb.............Ie dugma8
CALIFORNIA
28-01-2012 13:15
Hey Get-Paid,
I would like to have the code because I want money tohep my family

Thanks!
BrokenHeart[
28-01-2012 16:43
Chat dexter,
when are you choosing the winner?
CALIFORNIA
28-01-2012 20:54
Hey Get-Paid!
I Want to win because I really want to collect some money to set up my internet company me and my friend are working on. 50 Bux will help us SO MUCH!
29-01-2012 00:34
Hey Get-Paid,
I would like to have the code because "I'm new member here and need support to be active member .. :)"

Thanks a lot !!
29-01-2012 00:45
mmm...interesting
CALIFORNIA
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 27