Referral feature not working

12-04-2013 06:42
Dear Get-Paid Team I have been out investing in domain, and other services to boost the referrals in my downline, but unfortantly I find out that even though the link has recieved several thousand unique hits since I started promoting the program I have had not a single referral added to my downline.

This has so far cost me more then it had made me unfortantly, but hopefully if you get your referral system fixed it will change some time in the future.
$1.00 minimum payout | $2.00 minimum payout
12-04-2013 09:57
dubdubDear Get-Paid Team I have been out investing in domain, and other services to boost the referrals in my downline, but unfortantly I find out that even though the link has recieved several thousand unique hits since I started promoting the program I have had not a single referral added to my downline.

This has so far cost me more then it had made me unfortantly, but hopefully if you get your referral system fixed it will change some time in the future.

Our referral system is working properly.
The fact you're getting hits doesn't mean those hits convert (i.e. users actually register).
Are you aware of that fact?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
12-04-2013 10:42
I am aware of that and I will still keep on posting my affiliate link to the ones I network with daily to see if anything should change in that regard. This would be the first time I experienced something like this when promoting a program, so it just seemed a bit odd there were not even pending downline members. I will try some more and update thread in a week or when first user shows up as pending.

15-04-2013 08:48
UPDATE:

Referral system works just fine. Problem seems to be in the domain 301 redirection. Any ideas on how to solve this?
15-04-2013 10:22
Got the domain redirect working topic closed down.
21-04-2013 05:36
Well dont close this thread yet, I asked two people to join through my referral link to this site, both claiming to have done it. And I haven't seen any new referrals :(
get paid ;)
21-04-2013 14:22
bobertWell dont close this thread yet, I asked two people to join through my referral link to this site, both claiming to have done it. And I haven't seen any new referrals :(

Dear "bobert",
Only active referrals would be visible in your downline so in order to see your referrals in your downline they have to complete at least one offer/survey/task/video.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
Total Posts: 7