Referrals earning count in the contest :)

29-12-2014 11:38
I and most of my friends in the site are completely agree what about getting Referrals earning count in the monthly contest I hope the moderator hear our voice and allowed Referrals earning count in the monthly contest because if they do that I think it will be a big challenge and good competion between us to share the get-paid site in every place to get active referrals and more coins so that everyone will hope to take 1sr place in the contest and after all that Get-paid site will be shared and that is useful for the admin :)

We will do voting so gptrasure will allowed it ;)
If u need any help just PM on my facebook page :)https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Get-Paid/233152600031000
01-01-2015 09:34
Hello there,

First of all thank you for the suggestion to include referral earnings in the contest, however the main purpose of the contest is to make as much as possible individually without relying on referrals, so whilst some other websites might treat it differently, here we prefer to entice the members to do much on their own and not rely on referrals for the contest.
Thanks again for your suggestion and kind regards.

Get-Paid.com Admin
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 2