1 question about my age

09-06-2008 13:31
Soy menor de edad y por lo tanto no poseo una "credit card" para las ofertas de gold members, que puedo hacer, esperarme a tener 1 tarjeta, o no poder hacer las offers, o hay alguna otra forma?

I am a minor of age(16) and therefore does not possess a credit card for offers of gold members, what cani do?, hopes to have 1 card
or not being able to make offers?
or is there some other way?
09-06-2008 19:21
Whoops. Delete this post please. I thought the words below were his signature...
09-06-2008 19:50
Not all offers required a credit card.
10-06-2008 06:24
No need to delete this post.

As long as we don't put any age restrictions you're welcome to complete the offer and the majority are good with it.
If we get age restrictions we mention them in the instructions for the offer.
Please just note some advertisers might put their own restrictions in their own websites without letting us know.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-06-2008 15:05
You dont always need to use a credit card but if you want more points a credit card can come handy sometimes.
12-06-2008 01:20

smitsfman wrote:
You dont always need to use a credit card but if you want more points a credit card can come handy sometimes.

And if not possible to get credit, then debit cards are also approved by many advertisers and good for trials etc.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6